Inventorying and Spreadsheets

Not much to say in this post. I spent this week inventorying all of the evidence that my supervisor has in his possession. I had to go through all of the bags/boxes and mark down what was in them and if it looked like he had already test-fired the evidence. I spent a while on this project and I am no where near being done!

I also worked on  correcting a spreadsheet of all the firearms that he has test-fired. I had to go to make sure that everything was spelled correctly, since the spreadsheet will be sent to the Washington Post.

My supervisor will be out of town starting tomorrow, so it’ll be interesting to see what he leaves for me to do.

On a completely different note, I’ve been working on my Masters thesis a bit more. I’m trying to get it done by the end of the summer, so I won’t have to worry too much about it during the semester. Can’t wait until I’m finally done with that!